TPS Response R10 Stick
The response R10 has been designed to offer a more complete loading phase and a balanced flex pattern that extends throughout the entire shaft.
This patented flex design has resulted in livelier shots and quicker reaction. The shaft also features a very long taper that provides a nice feel for the puck when coupled with extra-thin blade.
The Shaft features a concave design, with the lower portion of the shaft receiving a Grip finish. I would suggest that anyone who does not like the “Grip” shafts because they are too sticky for puck control, try out the Response R10. The upper portion of the shaft remains smooth, increasing puck control, while the lower portion adds grip for shooting.
Features of The TPS Response R10
- PTC Power Transfer Channel in blade hozel for a livelier blade & improved puck trajectory
- Redistributed perimeter material for livelier cross section & impact resistance
- Thin blade design for improved feel & trajectory on shots
- Ultra-lite dynamic weighting optimizes balance for lighter “In Motion” feel
- 100% Carbon construction
- Variable Flex shaft: 80/105/115 (top/mid/taper)
- 30 Day Manufacturer’s Warranty